UFC Fight Night 43 – Albuquerque, Tingley Coliseum Tickets on Sale Today
Today, at 10am MT, Ticketmaster.com will open sales for June 7th’s UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Khabilov (aka UFC Fight Night 43) event at the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to the general public. The main event will feature a lightweight bout between former UFC champion Benson Henderson (20-3) and Albuquerque trained Rustam Khabilov (17-1) of Jackson’s-Winkeljohn’s MMA.
Tickets can be purchased by clicking Ticketmaster and run between $60 for the furthest bench seats, and $170 for cageside. These prices are actually more affordable than similar UFC shows in Cincinnati and San Antonio.
UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Khavilov, will also feature native New Mexicans, Diego Sanchez in a lightweight contest against England’s Ross Pearson, and John Dodson against Phoenix, Arizona’s John Moraga.
Doors at the Tingley Coliseum for UFC Fight Night - Henderson vs. Khabilov, on Saturday June 7th will open at 2:30pm MT with the first bout set to take place at 4:30pm MT with the main Fox Sports 1 televised portion of the card starting at 8pm MT.
UFC Albuquerque – Ticket Prices: $61.25, $92.00, $113.75, $166.25
UFC Fight Night 43 (Albuquerque) Full Fight Card (subject to change):
Lightweight – Diego Sanchez vs.Ross Pearson
Welterweight – Bobby Voelker vs. Lance Benoist
Flyweight - John Dodson vs. John Moraga
Bantamweight - Sergio Pettis vs. Yaotzin Meza
Lightweight – Yves Edwards vs. Piotr Hallmann
Light Heavyweight - Patrick Cummins vs. Francimar Barroso
Bantamweight – Erik Perez vs. Bryan Caraway
Related Fight Posts
- 2014/07/20 -- Interview: Heavyweight contender Lucas Browne
WBC #7, IBF #7, WBA #13 heavyweight Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne talks to Fightnews to say he is confident of defeat...
- 2014/07/20 -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. apologizes to Ronda Rousey and congratulates her on ESPY win
As he took home the ESPY for 2014's Best Fighter, Floyd Mayweather Jr. was finally introduced to a nemesis he di...
- 2014/07/19 -- Weidman Proves Mettle Once More, Beats Machida
LAS VEGAS, July 5 – If anyone ever says that a championship belt doesn’t mean anything, they obviously never saw...
- 2014/07/19 -- Zuffa Addresses Ali Bagautinov’s Failed Drug Test
Less than 24 hours after it was revealed by the British Columbia Athletic Commission that Ali Bagautinov had tes...
- 2014/07/19 -- WBA/WBO champion Rigondeaux vows more aggression; calls out WBC and IBF champs
Undefeated unified junior featherweight world champion and Cuban sensation Guillermo “El Chacal” Rigondeaux (13-...
- 2014/07/20 -- Invicta FC’s Duda Yankovich back in the gym a week after suffering a stroke
RIO DE JANEIRO -- Nothing is going to stop Duda Yankovich.
Yankovich, a former WIBA light welterweight boxing c...
- 2014/07/20 -- British light-welterweight: Willie Limond beats Curtis Woodhouse on points in Glasgow
It was a case of third time lucky for Willie Limond as he finally achieved his British title dream with a stylis...
- 2014/07/18 -- Carson in California will stage the Kell Brook-Shawn Porter IBF world welterweight title clash in August
Eddie Hearn has revealed the venue for the eagerly-awaited IBF welterweight title showdown between Kell Brook an...
- 2014/07/20 -- Miguel Cotto vs. Pacquiao, Alvarez or Mayweather: Who will you pay to see?
Right now there are three PPV attractions in boxing and they are Manny Pacquiao, Saul “Canelo’ Alvarez and Floyd...
- 2014/07/19 -- Patrick Cote vs. Stephen Thompson slated for UFC 178
Rising welterweights will battle at the UFC 178 card in Las Vegas, as the promotion announced that former UFC ti...
- 2014/07/20 -- Tony Bellew threatens to end Nathan Cleverly’s career if they meet again
Tony Bellew has vowed to send Nathan Cleverly into retirement if they stay on course for a rematch this Saturday...