играйте в джоз казино лучшее онлайн казино рунета
Tyson Fury has withdrawn from Saturday night's heavyweight fight with Belarusian Alexander Ustinov.
The 25-year-old pulled out of the bout after his uncle and first trainer Hughie fell seriously ill and was taken to hospital.
Promoter Frank Warren, who had already seen Fury's initial opponent Dereck Chisora withdraw due to injury, said: "I'm very, very, disappointed."
Warren added that Fury would now fight Chisora at a later date.
The event in Manchester will go ahead with Hatfield's Billy Joe Saunders' clash with Italian Emanuele Blandamura for the vacant European Middleweight title now the main fight.
Fury had vowed never to fight Chisora after he pulled out with a fractured hand. But promoters told BBC Sport he was contractually obligated to do so and Warren added: "We will be announcing the rescheduled date for Chisora v Fury next week."
Hughie Fury was taken ill after the weigh in on Friday. Warren said: "After Dereck Chisora pulled out because of his hand injury, we worked very hard to secure a world ranked opponent in Ustinov.
"It's sad that Tyson's uncle Hughie is in a serious condition and our thoughts are with him. The show will still go ahead and as before it's a great card."
Ustinov was perceived to be a very different proposition from Chisora. He has lost just one of 29 fights and is seven inches taller and four stones heavier than Londoner Chisora.
Related Fight Posts
- 2014/07/20 -- Shawn Porter to face Kell Brook
Welterweight titlist Shawn Porter will make his second defense when he faces mandatory challenger Kell Brook on ...
- 2014/07/19 -- Chris Arreola has elbow surgery
Heavyweight contender Chris Arreola underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left elbow on Monday in Los Angeles, t...
- 2014/11/04 -- Freestyle Combat Challenge
Racine, WI The new year got off to a bang, in the Midwest, with Dave Stasser's "Freestyle Combat Challenge." Eve...
- 2014/07/19 -- Abel Trujillo Faces Ross Pearson at UFC Fight Night Card in Maine
Abel Trujillo will now fight Ross Pearson at UFC Fight Night “Bader vs. St. Preux.”
UFC officials announced th...
- 2014/07/20 -- For Barboza, Loss a Learning Experience
When you hear someone referred to as a “martial artist,” it’s easy to ignore the oxymoron of the term.
- 2014/07/20 -- Invicta FC’s Duda Yankovich back in the gym a week after suffering a stroke
RIO DE JANEIRO -- Nothing is going to stop Duda Yankovich.
Yankovich, a former WIBA light welterweight boxing c...
- 2014/07/04 -- From the Shooto Association press secretary
SHOOTO Quarterly Report (part 1):
The first part of the year has come and gone, and we are already a cou...
- 2014/07/19 -- Former WBO lightweight champion Ricky Burns has a spring in his step since swapping trainers
Ricky Burns feels like a new man after switching trainers ahead of his showdown with unbeaten Dejan Zlaticanin l...
- 2014/07/19 -- Alex Arthur is backing Stephen Simmons to beat bitter rival Wadi Camacho
Alex Arthur is backing Stephen Simmons to do what he didn't do - and beat his bitter rival on home soil.
- 2014/07/20 -- Bellew not thinking about Cleverly round 2 as he prepares to fight Brazilian Julio Santos
Tony Bellew insists he is not thinking about Nathan Cleverly as the pair share top billing on July 12 at the Ech...
- 2014/07/20 -- Invicta 8 to Air Exclusively on UFC FIGHT PASS
Las Vegas, Nevada – UFC FIGHT PASS, the UFC’s digital streaming service, is proud to announce UFCFIGHTPASS.com ...